I am sorry it has been so long that I have posted but there seems to be little time these days.
Lillie is such a fun spirit who likes to laugh and is singing and talking all the time. Her current favorite books are Five Little Monkeys Jumping on a Bed and Elmo Books. She likes singing Wheels on the Bus, Ring Around the Rosie and Pop goes the Weasle. It is so cute to hear her! She also likes to count to twelve! She loves baby dolls and of course her lovie and pacifier! We are attempting to keep it in the bed but she finds them all over the place! She loves being outside and going on walks or rides in her little car. She loves Maddie and has become quite the Daddy's girl. She is very decisive and has no problem telling you at anytime exactly what she is thinking. I love her spunk but it is very exhausting! She keeps us all on our toes and can take off running at any point so we are always on standby! Here are a few pictures! I need more and will work on that this week!
![]() |
| Lillie March and April |



No comments:
Post a Comment