I took the girls to the movies today and we actually had a good time. Lil just sat right down between Maddie and I and helped herself to Maddie's popcorn. When they turned down the lights Lil got a little fussy but I was able to put her to sleep and set her in the stroller for the rest of the movie! Yeah us! We will try to catch a few more of the free movies with 6 dollar popcorn before the summer is up:)
Oh and I didn't include this picture but after the movies we were at Chick Fil a and Lil decided she would climb up the slide and wouldn't come down. I had to go in and pull her out screaming. you could here are skin squeaking on the slide as a drug her out and we had to leave quickly after this because she kept trying to get up:( I was so afraid I would get stuck in the slide and Katherine did what any mom would do and took a picture of me in the slide. I def won't be sharing that anytime soon!
| From July 2009 |


No comments:
Post a Comment