Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beach


Here is Maddie on the waves. Maddie learned all sorts of new things at the beach and Lillian looked on in pure amazement! Next summer I am sure they will both be begging to go to Nana's Beach! I added some pictures of Maddie learning to pillow fight and other fun stuff. She also found a Treasure chest on the beach. My mom told her a story about finding a treasure chest on the beach and the pirate coming to look for it. Maddie remembered every word and was in shock when she came upon a treasure chest on the beach full of treasure (chocolate candy is what she considers treasure I don't argue). When the pirate (Matt) came looking for his treasure she said very loud and clear "Go home pirate!" She has no fear! Click here for pictures of all this!

No comments: