Monday, August 18, 2008

Update

Since I haven't been able to post much lately, I will give you a quick rundown on the Blanchard household. Matt has not been traveling too much and that is AWESOME.

Maddie is using the potty in the house all the time! It has been 3 days without any accidents. She is wearing pull ups when we leave the house but hopefully she will be able to start school without using them. Her new favorite thing to say is "I don't want to" and "I don't like that." It is not my favorite thing she has learned how to say! She is having a few tantrums here and there but nothing out of the ordinary for a two year old!

Lillian is growing like a champ. She did great at her 2 month checkup she weighs a little over12 pounds! She is still very mellow and is sleeping 6-8 hours at night! I am loving that! She likes to coo and talk to us and really likes to watch Maddie! She has learned how to cry for attention but even at her maddest she isn't that loud!

Overall we are doing well and hope to see you all soon. I will try to post a few more pictures of the girls soon!

No comments: