Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What is to come!






I have been getting a little nervous about the new baby coming and all that it will mean for our family. Maddie was less then pleased when I held a baby at playgroup yesterday. She actually laid on the floor and started screaming and crying:) After we all stopped giggling to ourselves one of the other moms distracted her and she was fine. But holding this 2 week old baby for a a bit reminded of how tiny Maddie was when she was born and all the fun and craziness we have had over the past 2 years. I started looking at her baby pictures and thought I would share a few. I am feeling much better about the baby coming and how Maddie will react. The only thing we need now is a name for the new baby and we are open for suggestions!

No comments: