Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Surprise Trip to Nederland and The Beach

Sunday the 21st my parents made a surprise trip to pick up us up to take us to Nederland for a week. I packed like a mad woman for the both of us and we got out in the motorhome and headed out. Maddie thought it was pretty cool to be in the motorhome driving down the highway playing on her laptop. She was able to spend time with her cousin Zoee, they had fun playing in my aunts water fountain. The highlight of the trip was our time at the beach. When you have a moment please check out this picasa album with more pictures, Beach Album (they were too cute not to share). Here is a video of her in the sand. She loved the ocean and the sand. I couldn't believe how fearless she was. She never cried when the salt water splashed her and did not mind the sand that was all over her. She loved playing with the Mardi Gras beads at the cabin and I hope that is the only place she ever tries to collect them:) I will try to do an update soon!

No comments: