



Maddie and I decided to make a mad dash to Nederland Friday Morning! We will be here until Tuesday and of course she is having a blast. She has already seen both sets of her grandparents, three of her great grandparents and will see the others tomorrow. She has been loving all the attention and has been hamming it up for the camera. She has full run of the house and has toys in every room:) Here are a few pics of her playing with a fireman hat, fishing, playing with Mr. Potato head and drawing with sidewalk chalk.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Fun Times in Nederland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Maddie's such a beautiful and happy little girl! I hope ya'll are staying dry down there!
I need you to teach me how to post videos...
Hope to see you at sm grp next wk!
Love,
Kate
Post a Comment